Join Our Team
If you are interested to join our team and build a career with us, kindly email your resume and we shall get back to you as quickly as we can.
• To source and liaise with local/overseas suppliers and to obtain product information such as price, quality, availability and delivery schedule.
• Review pricing and product specifications from all suppliers to secure the best pricing through effective negotiation tactics, as well as to obtain the most favourable terms and conditions.
• Support the Company’s supply operations with efficient and uninterrupted flow of supplies/fulfilment and on time deliveries.
• To monitor and maintain cost comparison to maximise cost savings.
• To request for quotations and samples from suppliers/manufacturers.
• To prepare Purchase Orders, Contracts, Agreements to approved suppliers, manufacturers.
• To prepare monthly purchasing/procurement savings report, closing stock count reports for warehouse(s) and outlets, and any other schedules and to present to the management.
• To interact and coordinate with parties engaged in buying/selling, and logistics agent for shipment clearance of sea/air freight goods.
• To maintain proper and accurate files and filing of records of supplier’s pricing, data in Excel and accounting software.
• To closely monitor on inventory levels at the warehouse(s) and outlets and to raise orders promptly to ensure to stock-out happens.
• To follow up consistently with suppliers, transporters on delivery dates and any back orders and to inform management and warehouse of any issues.
• To review suppliers and their product quality consistently, and to process any product returns/rejects and track credit notes receivable.
• To identify and propose new sources, and develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers.
• To always maintain the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and impartiality to all vendors and prospective vendors.
• To perform other general administrative duties/assignments as and when instructed by the Management.
• The right candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Management/Administration/Studies or equivalent.
• Possess at least a minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in FMCG/Retail industry.
• Able to plan and communicate well with good interpersonal skill with all levels.
• Must be able to converse in English/BM/Mandarin.
• A team player with good communication, negotiations, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a dynamic team.
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Knowledge in SQL accounting will be ad added advantage.
• Team player.
• Full time position.
• To provide functional guidance, advice, information, and to support the Management on HR, office and business administration related policies, procedures and practices.
• Manage the day-to-day operations to ensure that the company's current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically. These activities may include office supplies, equipment, inventory, etc.
• To carry out general administrative support for activities such as company legal documents and permits; office cleanliness and maintenance, and logistics arrangements.
• To ensure all documents such as tenancy agreements, correspondence record, etc, is filed accordingly to the filing system and the soft copy of such records is on the Company’s shared folder for easy shared access.
• Liaise with company secretary on compliance matters as well as with government authorities and statutory bodies on matters pertaining to human resource and other compliance matters.
• Responsible for accurate and timely payroll functions including record keeping, payroll processing, OT calculation, computation of EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB, HRDF, staff loan deduction, Income Tax EA form and Form E.
• Prepare and maintain documents for employee database such as employment, confirmation, termination, transfer letters, staff loan, leave application, medical claim, insurance, training program, etc, for management approval.
• Handle job candidate recruitment by screening, interviewing, and recommending shortlisted candidates to the management for final selection.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource/Administration.
• Required skill(s): SQL Payroll/Accounting, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Have at least 3 year working experience in the related field is required.
• Accurate, meticulous, and can work independently.
• Proactive, responsible, and able to maintain strict work ethics with confidentially.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Conversant with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, and any other statutory regulations.
• Have good knowledge and experience in Malaysia Labour Law.
• Able to start immediately would be an advantage.
RCSS is seeking a resourceful and tasks-driven Sales Analyst to join our energetic and dynamic team. In line with our expansion and growing needs, we are looking for the right person to fill this new key role.
• Analyse business data, sales achievement tracking and financial forecasting for key accounts/suppliers.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing results against forecasts, history and variances.
• Identify sales trends, pricing strategies, and propose growth strategies for the company.
• Perform research into market developments and competition in the market place, and be up to date with new trends, customer preferences, purchasing habits as well as to highlight gaps, sensitivities and risks for management review.
• Work closely with sales and marketing team to ensure accurate financials and metric reporting as well as to plan continuous quarterly sales opportunity.
• Liaise with business partners to ensure proper costing is applied at all times.
• Continually review and enhance current pricing analysis and implementation processes and look for efficiency and effectiveness through systems, policy and best practices.
• Provide accurate and in-depth analysis to support strategic initiatives programmes.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree preferably in Economic.
• Minimum 3 years related working experience in pricing, business and statistical analysis.
• Experience in FMCG industry, procurement/marketing will be advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
• High level of integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to work independently, self-driven, task-oriented and meticulous with strong attention to detail.
• Experienced with data analytics, business minded with data driven decision.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility with colleagues of all level.